Monday, May 09, 2005

The Short End of the Familial Stick...

My sister, who happens to be a Freshman at Pt. Loma, is finishing up finals tomorrow and going home to hang out with my other sister all week...

The aforementioned other sister has our lovely home to herself until Afton gets home to party with her...

My parents are staying of the coast of Lake Como in Italy for the next ten days...

And I am sitting here in LA, going to freaking work and trying to frantically turn out assignments and keep my head above water until the month is out.

Just a friendly reminder that life isn't fair.

Oh for June to come...

4 Comments:

Blogger Wordy said...

You and me both, friend.

1:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

and boy are we going to party!

I'm done

-afton

1:46 PM  
Blogger Amanda Mae said...

Now that it's june, we'll sleep out in the garden... where there's no clocks to wake us up.

7:11 PM  
Blogger Sethicus said...

Oh man. I don't know whether I'd rather be in Temecula or Lake Como. I guess it would depend on the company.

11:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker