Saturday, May 21, 2005

Why Manatees?

If you ever get the urge to write a paper on manatees, stop and think again. Though they are undeniably hillarious, and researching them will be a pleasure as you surround yourself with facts about, and pictures of, one of the stupidest animals on the planet, it isn't worth it. Once the research is done there is nothing to say and you will be stuck. Much like me right now.

This is the kind of thing that looking back on you think, "Why didn't my friends stop me? Do they love me at all, or much like my attitude towards manatees, is my stupidity simply amusing to them?"

Now back to writing on the big fat lumps that wander around the ocean killing themselves...

4 Comments:

Blogger Amanda Mae said...

...you were just so set... so amused, your happy little face giggling and laughing as you regaled us with story after story about stupid manatees and their stupid ways.

Tim and I looked at each other, rolled our eyes, and knew that nothing could dissuade you.

I'm glad you've learned your lesson.

you better be throwing a KILLER surprise party for me.

7:25 PM  
Blogger Wordy said...

It was like watching you shoot yourself in the foot, except you seemed really excited about it and you were laughing and telling us all about how funny it was...

It was kind of creepy, really.

11:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ummm...I was the one who suggested writing about the manatees, and I still stand by that suggestion. They rock, and sailors used to think they were mermaids...fat mermaids, but mermaids nonetheless.

2:49 PM  
Blogger Sethicus said...

I dig fat mermaids.


(and I really hope nobody goes back into this post to read the comments... ever)

6:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker