Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Blustery Day

Fall here has been absolutely incredible. We get these bright shiny mornings like today and it just makes you want to actually frolic. There is always a very brisk wind, but this makes it all the better as leaves fall down and blow around in the air and the giant ambers in the back yard toss, causing their multi-colored leaves to shine and sparkle in the sun. Everything is usually wet too (because this bright beautiful morning will most likely turn into a cloudy afternoon and a rainy evening), making the colors more vibrant. It is so beautiful!

Happy November!

(P.S. every time I post on my blog someone email me and tell me to work on my paper. That is inevitably what I should be doing instead.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker