Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Musical Madness and More Pictures (because I can)

A few weeks ago I was studying in the library and decided to listen to some music on the computer I was writing on. I grabbed my headphones out of my bag and put them in my ears and turned on some Diana Krall, but it sounded weird. I took out the head phones and switched ears, but still it didn't seem to help, so I took them out again, stared at them, and stuck them back in. Then I realized that the music wasn't any louder with the headphones in my ears, and was very confused. I looked down the cord and suddenly noticed that I had forgotten to PLUG MY HEADPHONES INTO THE COMPUTER. I was playing music for the entire lower reading room of the Radcliffe camera and let me tell you, they did not appreciate it. I just thought you would all like to know that.

Here are some pictures of my family in London. There aren't any pictures of me from this particular trip (a fact I just now realized), but that is not because they don't love me...I hope.

Here are my Mom and Dad in front of our hotel (which was right next to the London Eye and right across from Parliment):



Here are Ellie and my Dad in front of good ol' Big Ben:

2 Comments:

Blogger brian said...

did they come out to visit you at oxford?

11:03 AM  
Blogger Cate said...

Yes they did. They were here for two days, then I met up with them in London for four. It was great. You should come out. We miss you :-).

4:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker