Saturday, September 10, 2005

Busy Busy

We have been very busy here in Scholarship and Christianity in Oxford (SCIO). We have had class every day from about 9-5, and went on a few field trips to cathedrals and the like. It has been very educational, but I am afraid to tell you my friends, I am really struggling with living here. Because of certain circumstances I would prefer not to post on the internet, I really need your prayer. Please pray that I could learn to be sad without it overwhelming me, that I would not make my sadness another's responisblilty, and that I would find great comfort soon.

Yesterday we went to St Alban's cathedral and I bought a little card. It may be a little silly, but I sure hope the sentiment is true:

God never would send you darkness
If he felt you could bear the light
But you would not cling to his guiding hand
If the way were always bright;
And you would not care to walk by faith
Could you always walk by sight.

I very much want to enjoy my time here to the fullest, so please pray that this would pass soon and I could get on with my work and life. Growing is always difficult, but I know my suffering now will make me better.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker