Tuesday, August 16, 2005

The Little Things

There is something very satisfying about having a desk fully stocked with office supplies. After seeing Office Space I had a sudden, overwhelming urge to by a red stapler. Now I have two. The red stapler was soon joined by a white razor-knife thing that makes box cutting SO easy. Two colors of Precise V7 pens, two containers of tape, some post it notes, a ton of scratch pads and a variety of sharpies, staples, paper clips, and labels now round out my collection of neccessities.

That being said, the worst thing in office world (well, second to having someone blame their mistakes on you) is to have some of your precious supplies taken from you. I am particularly protective over my knife and my stapler. The pens are a lost cause as everyone in this office seems to believe that my desk is easier to access than the supply cabinet, but damn it, leave my knife and stapler alone! One of the staplers has remained safe, but if by any chance my office theif is reading this right now, GIVE ME BACK MY KNIFE AND STAPLER NOW!!! I love and miss them very much.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're kidding. Not brand new news from the timber industry!!

9:29 AM  
Blogger Amanda Mae said...

that is SO WEIRD.

6:45 PM  
Blogger Cate said...

The spam monsters have found my blog!!! AHH!

Luckily, there is few things I need more than timber industry updates.

1:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker