Tuesday, January 24, 2006

A Meme?

I'm not really sure what a Meme is, but Andrew tagged me, so here it goes.

Four Jobs I Have Had:

1. Snackbar Attendant (so fun, and so much free junk food)
2. Horseback riding instructor (the horses are more fun than the students)
3. Assistant Office Manager at EIP
4. Library Inventory-er and Organizer for a Private School

Four Movies I Could Watch Over and Over Again:

1. Pride and Prejudice (the long one, not the romance novel version)
2. Enchanted April
3. Wallace and Grommit
4. You've Got Mail

Four Books I Could Read Over and Over:

1. Little Women
2. Winnie the Pooh (it is so peaceful)
3. Wooster and Jeeves Novels
4. Dorothy Sayers essay on Classical Education (I love it!)

Four Places I Have Lived:

1. San Jaun Capistrano, CA (You know, in the OC)
2. Temecula, CA (Where there are NO Wigwams)
3. La Mirada, CA
4. Oxford, UK

Four TV Shows I Watch:

1. Friends
2. Dancing with the Stars (It is awesome, Abigail)
3. Wooster and Jeeves (do BBC tv shows on DVD count? I think so)
4. Lost by default, since it is on ALL THE TIME at our house

Four Places I Have Been on Vacation:

1. Hawaii (three times)
2. Italy
3. Williamsburg, VA (that's what you call an educational vacation)
4. Park City and Salt Lake, UT (returning to the Mormon roots)

Four Websites I Visit Daily:

1. Ryan's blog
2. Abigail's Blog
3. Kathy's Blog
4. The rest of my friend's blogs

Four Favorite Foods:

1. Pizza
2. Chocolate
3. Sandwiches (especially tuna!!)
4. Pad Thai

Four Places I'd Like to be Right Now:

1. Ummm, Italy, I guess. That's all

Four Bloggers I'm Tagging:

1. Kathy Tabris
2. Abigail Schilling
3. Ryan Schaffner
4. Matthew Langford

5 Comments:

Blogger Kirsten P. said...

Wooster and Jeeves ANYTHING is the best in the world. I am waiting for the action figure line; I will buy them all.

11:54 AM  
Blogger Andrew M. Bailey said...

meme (mēm)
n.

A unit of cultural information, such as a cultural practice or idea, that is transmitted verbally or by repeated action from one mind to another.

1:07 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

So does this mean i have to do the same?

3:23 PM  
Blogger Cate said...

Yes :-)

3:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OH MY GOSH, friend!!!!! I LOVE Dancing with the Stars!!! And my only night class is going to be DURING THE SHOW!!!! Why does Biola hate me?!?!? I am really upset about this.

2:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker