Friday, January 20, 2006

Popcorn Jelly Beans, Revisited

Today I received a shipment of 36,000 Jelly Bellys. This would be more suprising except for the fact that I ordered them on Monday. For those of you who have never received this amount of Jelly Bellys, this is three huge boxes weighing about 70 pounds each. In general, I don't really care for Jelly Bellys, with one notable exception. I LOVE POPCORN JELLY BELLYS. I am now resisting the urge to dig through the boxes and boxes of one ounce bags of candy and pull out all of the popcorn flavored ones. It is hard.

6 Comments:

Blogger heather said...

popcorn is my favorite, too and everybody gives me crap for it. i'm glad somebody else knows the truth.

5:58 PM  
Blogger matt langford said...

It wasn't really 36,000, was it?

Because that amount falls into the "action-required: intervention" category of responses.

secret word: adrlmhhp
the sound one makes with 36,000 Jelly Bellies (sp?) in one's mouth.

10:39 PM  
Blogger brian said...

the best jellybelly recipe is popcorn, jalipeno, and cherry.

go ahead. try it!

12:55 PM  
Blogger Cate said...

It was actually 36,000 Jelly Bellys (I spell it this way because it is a brand name, but I don't know if I'm right [Style book, anyone?]). I ordered them for a promotional program I am putting together for work.

And Heather, I hardly know thee, and already I can tell we could be great friends.

11:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good gosh. That is WAY too much sugar. Not to mention popcorn flavored??? What happened to the classic flavors?! I stay loyal to the classic flavors!

4:29 PM  
Blogger Abigail said...

dun dun dun!!

::gallops in on her stylebook horse::

Yes, this is probably the first and last time you'll see my ride a horse.

You would say 36,000 Jelly Belly Jelly Beans.

And you would give them all to me.

::gallops off::

7:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker