Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Smarm Alarm

I had a meeting with aforementioned subject of business lessons (name withheld to protect me from Google) and made the mistake of telling Abigail about it. She was very insistent that I get a picture, and although we came up with some incredible, daring plots to get said picture, it didn't work out (mostly because all of our plots ended up in huge disaster scenes of get-away chases and falling down). However, I would hate to disappoint my reading audience, and so I roped a co-worker into a little amateur modeling. Without further ado, I give you Steve as the smarmy business man:

4 Comments:

Blogger Andrew M. Bailey said...

I see the 'smarm.' But where's the 'business?'

1:27 PM  
Blogger Abigail said...

Oh man total SMARM ALARM. And that's no modeling, Cate, that is totally natural. I can see true smarm when I see it.

10:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Unshaved and in an old sweatshirt is very business like. bwt did you get permission to put post this picture?

12:08 PM  
Blogger Ellie said...

That is possibly the funniest thing he's ever done.

10:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker