Friday, February 10, 2006

Freezer Fortress

Fridays are my stay at home and work days. My roommates all leave for various classes and such, and I buckle down and try to get through some of the reading constantly begging for my free time. Today I was doing just that, and I realized it was about lunch time and I was hungry. I knew my lunch was waiting for me in the freezer (Trader Joe's Pad Thai is better than Popcorn Jelly Bellys), and so I went to get it. Unfortunately, I couldn't find any actual food because the 18 gallons of ice cream we keep in there were blocking the way, trapping lunch behind their creamy behinds. We have six people who live in this house, yet we have eight gallons of ice cream, a huge bag of ice cream popsicles, and what looks like frozen cream puffs hiding behind that. This is what happens when girls no longer have their mother shop for them:

2 Comments:

Blogger Abigail said...

In our freezer we have a "chicken shelf." We really should just start breeding our own in the gravel side yard. Cate, you think you could wrangle us a coup(ula)?

1:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good gosh. Dreyers has gotta love you guys!

4:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker