Thursday, July 14, 2005

My Night is A Great Night

My laundry is clean. My hair is clean. My room is clean. I made dinner enough for roommate number 2 and I to eat.

Now I am watching the Documentary-on-Deep-Sea-Life-that-I-Got-on-Netflix-
when-My-Roommates-weren't-Looking-and-now-must-watch-so-
that-they-aren't-Mad-at-Me. It is very cool. I have to watch it with all the lights on because I am scared (just a little) of fish, and deep see fish are the scariest. It is very dramatic and I am sure my roommates will regret not watching it. Probably.

It's amazing how much doing the little things in life can make you feel better about the great big things.

4 Comments:

Blogger Ginna said...

two comments:
first of all...
r-i-i-i-ight, they will regret not watching it.


second, and more importantly...
how do you feel about geese?

9:41 PM  
Blogger Cate said...

That depends. Are they our geese? As in geese that will be chasing me around when I come home? Or just geese that you happen to have found a cute picture of so you put it on your comment? My opinion will be formed by your answer.

8:55 PM  
Blogger Ginna said...

I didn't just find a cute picture, I took this cute picture. This is a R-Ranch associate member enjoying the grasses around the lake.

1:08 PM  
Blogger Sally said...

Hey Cate - I am trolling for participation in a blog discussion. Need your input. Go to my blog for the links:
http://fireflydances.blogspot.com/

thanks, MotherSal

P.S. anyone else go there too. your voices need to be registered.

8:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker