Saturday, December 03, 2005

Reasons

One reason why Xanga is an illegitimate forum for legitimate blogging is eprops. I still don't know exactly what they are or what they were meant to signify, but the word "props" is dumb enough without digitizing it.

One reason I don't want to leave Oxford is because I like riding the Oxford bus. If you had told me that this would be a reason when I got here I wouldn't have believed you, but I really like it. I meet lots of nice people, get to see lots of crazy people (the funny kind, who are usually drink and/or singing), and have all of these pleasant breaks in the day while I wait to be picked up. It will feel like cheating to get back in a car and drive places all by myself, with no other people and no waiting.

One reason I like Christmas is because of the decorations. I think the world would be a better place if we found something to decorate our city streets, shop windows, and living rooms for every month.

One reason it is good that we don't is because it would make Christmas less special.

One reason I want to go home is because I can't wait to see my family and live at home again for a few weeks. It feels as if it has been ages.

One reason why I don't like checking my email on the weekends is because I never get any, and it makes me sad (hint: send me an email).

One reason I am blogging right now: I don't want to write my long essay.

2 Comments:

Blogger Wordy said...

The bus IS nice, especially when you're cold and wet, but sometimes GOOD GOLLY it takes so long to come.

Also, regarding your gloves, they are beautiful and don't you let anyone tell you otherwise.

4:20 AM  
Blogger Andrew M. Bailey said...

Good post. 2 eProps. =)

8:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker