Tuesday, December 13, 2005

London!

Following the final days of term, I took a two day trip to London. We toured several of the major sights (many of which I haven't seen), and had a generally great time. Here are some of my favorites!

This is the London skyline at sunset from the base of the London Eye:



This is Tim trying to be as tough as his new friend:



Here are some horses we saw trotting past Buckingham Palace. Unfortunately, the Queen nor any of her closest relations were inside the carriage.



It was cold in London, and so here is my smoothie demonstrating its cool new winter gear:



I am back in Oxford for a few days, exploring the unseen parts of the city and recovering from the semester. I can't believe I will be home this week!

3 Comments:

Blogger Andrew M. Bailey said...

The horse picture was allright until I spotted the caption for it. 'Horsie' does not belong in a stupid-internet-convention-free-zone.

No eProps for you. =)

10:50 AM  
Blogger Cate said...

Thank God

11:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sad times about the lack of royalty in the carriage. Well, you've still got two more days. I'm counting on you, Cate : )

11:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker