Friday, December 09, 2005

The Last Days

Today was the first of the many, many sad good-byes that will happen in the next twenty-four hours. We had our last official meeting today, which served as a time of reflection and fun while we geared up to get packing. I am so sad to see my friends go home.

Here are some sad pictures of our sad selves (we don't look sad, but we are):

This is our scrabble club (we played at a pub every Friday night):



Here is the Oxford Contingent of Dante (long live us!):



And these are my roommates and me freaking out, apparently:

3 Comments:

Blogger Abigail said...

That third picture is the best picture I have ever seen of the three of you. Please come home. Amen.

9:46 AM  
Blogger Amanda Mae said...

he is so cute.

4:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, I'm not in the Scrabble club picture!


I miss you!

8:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker