Friday, January 27, 2006

Tips on How to Get Business

1.) When walking into office please, please don't chew and then smack your gum. It's gross.

2.) Don't look suprised when I tell you I am in charge of something. That's right buddy, I can be in charge of stuff.

3.) Don't try to smarm me into business with you. I can compare prices with the best of them. Watch me.

4.) Don't be happy I am scanning your card into my computer. You think I am filing it away in some technologically sound system, but really I just want to show my friends the smarm:

4 Comments:

Blogger heather said...

SMARM ALARM.

This made my night. Let's be friends.

9:40 PM  
Blogger Andrew M. Bailey said...

If I ever have packaging needs, I will contact Keith H. Landsberg Co. (Paperland).

Thank you so much.

11:47 PM  
Blogger matt langford said...

hot!
how could you say no??

1:46 PM  
Blogger Kirsten P. said...

He looks Botoxed in the photo.

9:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker