Monday, March 06, 2006

More People

Abigail and Lauren's latest posts (congratulations Lauren!) have brought to the surface a theme of my thinking lately. I am afraid. I am afraid of not having the people I need. Graduation is coming and with it people move and marry, leaving behind those who don't have the opportunity or inclination to do either. I am terrified of the upcoming upheaval because I don't have the faith required to happily anticipate the future unknown. I rarely write seriously on this blog because I don't want to make people uncomfortable and I know it is hard to interact with, but I just thought you, my people, should know. Houses full of friends are the greatest treasures this world offers, and I pray that I will always have such houses near by.

Here's to the unknown. May it bless us richly and always keep us in good company.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like this blog...it was very insightful. Also, I like your personal blogs because knowing you better is really intriguing and exciting! =)

4:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker