Tuesday, July 05, 2005

Boss-Lady

My boss is leaving early today. This has no actual bearing on what I do or how much I have to do, but for some reason it lifts my spirits like little other can here at EIP. Being boss-less is a wonderful feeling. I sit here at my desk and think to myself, "I could get up and leave right now, just because I wanted to!" I can't, of course, because the other ruler of the office is still staring me square in the face. The Tyrannical Time Card never lets me go home early, even when Boss-Lady does.

So for now I keep my little boss-less butt stuck to my chair and look forward to visiting Kathy and "The Children" tonight.

3 Comments:

Blogger Sethicus said...

At least now you can actually post on your Blog... a rare treat for your faithful readers.

And I suggest going swimming over at Katherine's house. I hear the pool is nice and warm.

3:38 PM  
Blogger Cate said...

That is disgusting.

4:28 PM  
Blogger Wordy said...

I can proudly report that it is restored to perfect crystal clarity now.

7:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker