Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Lunch Breaks

Normally, right about now I would begin counting the minutes until my lunch break (we're at 14 minutes at the start of this post), but lunch breaks aren't worth anticipating if you don't have someone pleasant to spend them with. Come back, lunch-break-partner. What do people who work at normal offices with no friends do at lunch time?

"The Children" are incredibly energetic. I am kind of amazed that Kathy can still stand. I was with them for a few hours and it was exhausting. Undeniably adorable, but exhausting.

9 mintues...

2 Comments:

Blogger Andrew M. Bailey said...

Lunch-break naps; they bring me joy and satisfaction like nothing else. =)

1:00 PM  
Blogger Wordy said...

I miss you Caity. I want to come home.......

2:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker