Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Who has a free place to stay in Oxford? Well, that would be me...

Since I know you are all deeply concerned by the potential of me living on the streets of London for lack of funds (a problem I was quite recently whining about), fear not. My excellent friend David has come to my rescue and moved to Finland for three weeks. Lest you think this is unrelated, I will tell you that he has also given me free reign of his apartment here in Oxford for the duration of his foreign travel. And there was much rejoicing.

The moral of the story is: Stay in touch with friends from high school. Even the one's who are quite strange and obscure might come out of the woodwork, give you their european home, and so restore your ability to eat and buy presents.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I thought your room was already paid for...

afton

9:45 PM  
Blogger Cate said...

This if for post SCIO time here. I have six days in which things are not paid for.

3:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker