Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Opera Day

Today is Opera Day at my house (that's right OPERA DAY). I do not approve of the activity that two of the roommates are quite set upon happening today. The basic rule for opera day is that everyone must sing every word that they intended to say. This is a terrible, terrible idea. The other three girls have vacated the home front in order to avoid the day, but Kathy and Erin will not be discouraged. They are ignoring me right now because I refuse to sing my sentences. Patrick is very confused as people keep singing at him to eat his dinner or go outside.

When Erin was trying to convince me that Opera Day was a good idea, the one thing she could come up with was, "You could write about it on your blog!" Tonight there will be pictures.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

in an opera voice-- i think i left my beanie at your hoOOUUSSSEE!!!

12:28 AM  
Blogger Wordy said...

you did. and we'd like it to leave soon. it smells of head.

12:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker